9. February 2012 12:58
You've been using VMWare too long when...
- You try to log on to your host computer using <Ctrl><Alt><Ins> instead of <Ctr><Alt><Del>.
- You wonder where the VMWare menu is when you move your mouse to the top of your monitor on your host computer.
- You can't find the shared folder with Windows Explorer on your host computer.
- You spend 20 minutes looking for the network editor on your host computer.
- You think the property editor in VMWare applies to your host computer.
Yes, at one time or another I've done all these things and some others I won't mention. It's simply embarrassing to admit I'm a bumbling idiot sometimes.